The blog of photographer Kim Ayres

Ross Noble Gig (part 2)

(Click here to go to part 1 of this series)

After 9.30 on Saturday morning I was able to get through to a lad who took my name and number and told me that Karen, who was in charge of it, would phone me back on Monday. This is not high-tech stuff by any means. I asked how well tickets were selling. “Steadily,” he replied, going on to say that he thought it would probably be a sell out, but there were still tickets left just now.

Unfortunately as we are relatively new to the area and don’t have a group of friends or family around to baby-sit for the kids, I’ll have to go on my own. It felt a bit sad having to say that I only needed one ticket.

(Click on the numbers to go to parts 3, 4, & 5, of this series)

No comments

All content copyright of Kim Ayres. Powered by Blogger.