The blog of photographer Kim Ayres

Pumpkins


Rogan doing his pumpkin impression!

5 comments

Gyrobo said...

Halloween these days is all about the pumpkins and candy. Whatever happened to the pagan rituals?

Siddharth said...

hey kim u have such adorable kids..ur son looks quite naughty :)reading u write abt playing the mandolin makes me want 2 start swimming again.i used 2 love swimming..now its abt 2 years since i swam last..did u have a teacher or did u self learn?u seem 2 have met a lot of interesting people from different places.u plan 2 come 2 india anytime?

Kim Ayres said...

gyrobo - you have to blame the christians for that one

siddharth - I had guitar lessons for a wee while when I was young, but I taught myself the mandolin.

If swimming is something you have a passion for then go and do it. Don't let it slide, because you lose a part of yourself when you drop your interests.

And no, I've never been to India, but one day I would love to go!

BStrong said...

Rogan looks like you, not that you and he look like pumpkins or anything. You have good looking kids Kim.

B

Kim Ayres said...

He has a beautiful mother, but he gets his pumpkin looks from me.

All content copyright of Kim Ayres. Powered by Blogger.