The blog of photographer and musician, Kim Ayres

By Popular Request...

26 comments

Mine is a Gin said...

Shiver me timbers! Keelhaul the lily-livered bilge rat an' pass round a flagon o' yer best grog!

Dr Joseph McCrumble said...

A distinct improvment. You are now a bona fide role model for millions of gap-teethed pirate wannabees everywhere

Pendullum said...

Brilliant... Simply Brilliant...

Fat Lazy Guy said...

HAHAHAHA!
As pendullum said above me, brilliant!
Now all you need is a parrot.

quinn said...

OMG !!!! HAHAHAHHAA ..!!! that is awesome!!!!..very cool..arrrrrrrrrrrrrr...yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!!!!

savannah said...

outstanding! a perfect pirate, matey!
savvy?

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Kim, move over Johnny Depp!

Stella (for some reason, google/blogger has taken agin me and won't let me sign in)

Sayre said...

You could do a whole photo gallery of missing-teeth pictures... hockey guy, farmer with overalls, straw hat and "girlfriend"..

But I love the pirate. You must blow it up and put it on your wall!

restaurant gal said...

Wait, you were the guy on the subway next to me last week??? Had I only known...

The Gal

ADW said...

Please do another picture, but this time stand with one foot on a barrel of grog. Who knows, maybe you will be the nex Captain Morgan's. Arghh

Archivalist said...

Looks like you got a head start on this day.

fatmammycat said...

Yarrrrrr!

Attila The Mom said...

arrr Matey!

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

You're grinning like the pirate who's just made a land-lubber scrub his poop-deck.

Aaaaaarrrrr! Where be the grog?

eva said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Now after a crappy day THAT made me laugh out loud and turned my day around. I find myself in a very good mood again - many thanks Kim The Pirate :-)

sarah said...

EXCELLENT! (this of course should have carried over as a sex game with the wife. no need for details, that's just what's in my head.)

Open Grove Claudia said...

Very nice! I think that's a keeper! Maybe it should become your avatar picture?

Christina said...

just a tad scary :-)

Kim Ayres said...

Har har, shiver me timbers and pieces of eight. Thank 'ee kindly for yer supportive comments.

I'd get meself a parrot if it weren't for the lack o' dry cleaners round 'ere...

Amy said...

Great photo!

Kim Ayres said...

Thanks Amy, har har...

jennifergg said...

I hate to be the one to say it, but I think the new look suits you...

Kim Ayres said...

Jennifer - I'm beginning to get a little worried just how many positive comments I'm getting about this look...

Stinkypaw said...

You look good as a pirate! Aarr!

Kim Ayres said...

Thank 'ee kindly.

Aarr...

BStrong said...

It's a good look for you. Just don't leave the house.

All content copyright of Kim Ayres. Powered by Blogger.