The blog of photographer Kim Ayres

Offline

.
I’m going to be offline for the next week or thereabouts.

I’m sure you all have plenty of things to be getting on with – other blogs to visit, music to download, Facebook statuses to update. Indeed, some of you might even have real lives away from the computer to deal with (no, don’t laugh – I’ve heard enough anecdotal evidence to suggest it might be true for some people).

But if anyone is desperately needing their fix of bearded ramblings, then allow me to point you to the archives (over on the sidebar on the right under the heading, “Find your favourite topics”) where there are in excess of 600 blog posts to explore, ensuring there should be something to amuse, inform or irritate pretty much everyone.

Otherwise I invite you to visit some of the excellent blogs I’ve linked to under the various beverage headings… which, now I think about it, made more sense when I still drank coffee and beer. *

Damn. I’m going to have to come up with a different set of categorisations.


*And if you’re reading this on my Facebook feed rather than my blog, it’s going to make even less sense
.

13 comments

Se2 said...

*sigh*
It's only on weekends that I get time to go through other blogs, and was really hoping to encounter another philosophical paradigm in your next post..:(

I guess, it's archiving time..:))

Enjoy kim, whatever that is keeping you busy the coming week..!!

Eryl said...

Offline! And where do you think you're going, young man?

Unknown said...

I will try and buck up, but it will be tough.

savannah said...

ok, i understand. i think i can handle a week. *sigh* xoxoxoxoo

hope said...

Great...and I have to go back to work on Monday. A double whammy.

And yet, I understand. We all do. But you better have some fantastic photos to share when you resurface....and their stories too.

Enjoy your YOU time.

Ron said...

I know, I know. We'll have to take our wonderful vice president Joe Biden's advice and "stop whining and buck up."

Your faithful flock (that's "flock") will await your return.

litzi said...

It’s imperative to occasionally unplug and refocus the emphasis or direction of mundane routines. I hope your hiatus is pleasant…

AA said...

A whole week? Sheesh. :P

Be well, have fun.

Sayre said...

Have a nice time away from the electric "friend".

Mary Witzl said...

I've been cutting down on my blog too -- too much to do around here. All I want to do is spend my time reading and writing, but there are all these boxes and piles of laundry to be tackled...it's so unfair!

But I'll be back in a week to see if you're still around...

Pat said...

Hope it's pleasurable rather than the other.
Missing you already;)

Jayne Martin said...

"Offline?" What is this "offline" of which you speak?

Kim Ayres said...

Se2 - search under Epiphany, If there is a God I'm Doomed, Philosophy, Religion and Trying to make sense of my existence in the universe :)

Eryl - Yorkshire for a week. It was wonderful :)

Carole - you're a woman with great strengths and depths, I'm sure you coped... :)

Savannah - oddly enough, it seems I'm back and the world didn't end... ;)

Hope - I'll have a think about the photos. Not sure what I have of interest.

Ron - I disappear for one week and already you manage to injure yourself! Do I have to be around to oversee everything? ;)

Litzi - we had a great time, thanks :)

Adila - we did - it was much needed :)

Sayre - we did, thank you :)

Mary - I'm back now :)

Pat - it was - we stayed in Skipton and spent most days driving through the Dales :)

Jayne - I had to look it up on Wikipedia...

All content copyright of Kim Ayres. Powered by Blogger.